Friday, May 15, 2009

no one is not none.

Current mood: blessed
I'm still trying to figure out what's so great about this country.

Is it because everything is so new to me?
Is it because the people who appear to be so friendly and helpful?
Is it because their American system?
Or is it because it's the land of opportunity for real?

Why life is so enjoyable here?

4 months ago, I kept banging my head against the wall, asking myself, why the hell I'm doing this?

Why give up being someone to be no one?

And I thought all the things I carried with me all the time...
All the things I fight for was so great...
And I thought I should never give those things up...for something I don't know.

I thought being SOMEONE is the most important thing in life.
Being recognized by friends,family, and others
I carried that egoism with me all the time.

And I thought that was greatest thing.
Saddest thing, I thought that's what life is all about.

Well now I know that it's not.

This might not be final answer for "why life is so great here?"
But for now I think it's great because I'm being no one.
I do whatever I want...
No worries...

I'm here for finding who I am...before I lose my identity.
Well I'm on the way there...

No comments:

Post a Comment