Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Diversify risk in your life

People are striving for perfection in society these days.
Being the person who makes the most salary on earth is not enough.
You need to make high salary, give money to charity, be the best lover, and stay attractive to your wife's friend at the same time.

I say "What the heck?". I said that a lot lately btw.

One mentioned to me about diversifying risk in lives.

You know the same basic idea. One thing crashes. Then you still have another hope waiting for you.
One more thing that you can rely on. Anotehr dream that you can still keep on dreaming.
And I've been thinking...trust me it's been in my head for more than a year already.
Thant's the reason that I used as an excuse to go on exchange program.
To diversify my interest...
To expose myself to more things....yeah right

But you know what I think I have another solution to this fear of failure....

Why not stop thinking so much about the ends?
Stop waiting and working toward only the ends!
And start living
Living with today. Then you will never regret. Enjoy every moment.
And you know what at the end you might have your goal and all that.
And if you didn't make it? So what? SO WHAT?
You already accomplish things through out your journey.

You didn't reach to the top? So what? You're still on the path.

And that's what you should be proud of. that's what you should be proud of. buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment