Sometimes, I want have to gain all the control over my life.
Sometimes, I realize that I can't.
And sometimes when I'm down. It's either I let myself down. Or someone else let me down...doesn't matter.
I just want to throw all the responsibility and all the control to others...
Others like god.
Suddenly, god exist to me.
That easily...
It's the process of externalizing the internality.
That makes sense though.
You probably don't want to internalize the bad stuff into you.
When I'm disappointed about something, my rationale goes like "maybe god got something better for me".
But when I want something, "I WANT THIS AND I"LL GET IT".
Did I consult with god whether he agrees or not?
No...
Then why on earth when I got the result of something I think comes from me...
I go like "you know what it's the plan from the man up there".
Isn't that just weird.
It's logically illogical.
Sometimes people have the self-protection system.
And I though mine was set very low...or in the inactive mode.
I thought I can't take failure that well.
I kinda prove to myself today that I actually pretty smart at taking failure.
I'm pretty smart. Smart enough to know that opportunity doesn't come to you. But as long as you stay active in life, your hope will never die off.
NEVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment