I remember reading the book Maus by Art Speigelman. The book talks about his experience actually mostly his dad's experience from the Holocaust. It comes in a form of comic book which is extremely interesting. I never read anything this intense and expressed in such an easy form.
At one point the author imagined himself to be a kid when he was pressured by the reporters. They were attacking him about the book's criticism.
Professor Dale Carrico asked us why did that happened?
Why did the author drew himself in a smaller version when he was a kid. And as the story progresses when he returned to his day, his normal depressing day, he has to grow up. In another word he gets bigger.
I think I now know how he felt.
Allow me to illustrate it to you.
It's the moment that you're sad or down or pressured or disappointed...
It's the moment as a result of you've been working so hard for yourself but after all you realize you can't control everything.
There is something beyond your ability or decision.
It's the moment that you know what you want exactly but guess what you can't have it.
You wont' have it.
It's the same moment that you might feel tired and hopeless.
I know it's getting long but who cares it's my blog. I'll say whatever I want.
It's the moment that you feel out of place.
The moment that you think you might not belong here.
Moment that you realized you're not built or ready to face this yet.
The moment that you know you're not mature enough.
And the thing that you're facing hit you so hard.
That you just want to roll down on the floor... and keep crying...I want it this way!!!! Why things have to change!!!
Well little child...
Things always change.
And you know that.
Doesn't matter you try so hard to fix everything to make it the way it is.
People will change.
Even you yourself age everyday.
The you today and the you tomorrow never are the same.
You know that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment