I thought I was doing multiple things these days.
It had just occurred to me that my MULTIPLE things were just multiple tasks and assignments and projects.
Having multiple things to do were suppose to be about having multiple goals in life.
Like being healthy and happy and rich....
Whatever...
whatever your goal is...
Right now I have one goal but a lot of different strategy. That would be the way to put it.
Yeah It's actually more like that.
It's just weird that how one can actually got occupied and forgot about what one actually wants.
When you're working on too many projects, to many tasks, I guess it happens.
Oh I know it's like the CEO in BA401 class that got occupied with day-to-day task that forgot about strategic work.
Guess what his company runs well on day - to - day basis!!!!
But not good enough I guess.
I actually don't know whether which one is worst.
Having a goal that you didn't reach
Or not having a goal at all...
But whatever
Let's continue
It's like you are so obsessed about your life or maybe your new school.
And you never actually miss your old friends.
And you thought you're tough. You're great. You know how to move on and say goodbye.
But then you run into your old buddy one day. And all the things hit you.
That is how I recognize my unsuccessful plan also.
I ran into my old friends. (by ran into I mean facebook chat)
And with her she brought back all the memory about my ex-life also.
It's not completely ex actually.
But it's certainly a past.
A happy past, indeed.
One more thing I get from this is how complex human mind is.
I'm scared these days about how much can I deceive myself.
How my defense mechanism work so well
And how much illusion I bring with it
To create my own world
That I am happy...
Alone
In my own way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment