Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear Mom

Dear mom,

I have something really disappointing to tell you. I don't think I want to go to Harvard anymore.

I think the world is too cruel and none of the high level education can do anything to change it.
I don't think HBS is the place.

I don' t know what can help me or us now. The country has stepped beyond far a point that any business theory can save it. That doesn't mean I think what I learned is totally useless for my country,mother. But it is just not enough to take it where I want it to be.

I don't know mommy. I don't know. And I'm sorry for not being able to take action now.
Actually it is my choice that I won't take any action now. But I am trying my best to stay sane in this world. And it has been a challenge already.

I am sorry mommy. So sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment