Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's me pre-enter the professional world

This would be a good memo reminding me who I am. The "Me" that I know before I start my working mode.

Here I am after the end of 2 internships . i learned SO MUCH and changed so much. And I am definitely 100% satisfied with these changes. So this is me that I know....

1. Me that I know don't like talking behind other people's back. Rather just go confront and say "you suck" than complaining behind someone's back.
2. Me that I know always help other if they are in trouble...being a savior is my first priority in my life.
3. Me that I know don't really care about money.
4. Me that I know care more about personal growth and learning experience.
5. Me that I know never hold useful information from friends.
6. Me that I know never use other people's status or situation to make me feel better about myself.
7. Me that I know have a strong drive to give everything a shot with no fear even though there's not much chances.
8. Me that I know rather do something WRONG by myself than listening to all the warnings.
9. Me that I know like going to work early and leave on time.
10. Me that I know do not wish to be disturb after work hours.
11. Me that I know love this job because it's about inspiring people and to make them feel better.
12. Me that I know doesn't give much time to friends & family but intend to improve on that.
13. Me that I know do not believe in fast food.
14. Me that I know know that this job will be a chance to make a difference to the world. To show people that advertising and marketing isn't just full of crap through using it to create the positive result. If it's bad, then it's the people that is bad. Not the tool
15. Me that I know one day want to teach other people what she learn from her work experience and inspire other people to make this world a better place.
16. Me that I know rather spend her money on buying her life experience like Capoeira class than buying new things like cellphones or luxurious bags.
17. Me that I know is always supportive not criticisive.
18. Me that I know love running outdoor and be free in the nature.
19. Me that I know doesn't treat a job as just a work. It's her passion. With that every steps is her PERSONAL achievement.
20. Me that I know would never lose sight of what she wants in life and from time to time will always do a review whether she's coming close to her goal or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment